"The day I brought my son Andrew home from the hospital, I found him blue and unresponsive with no pulse!! I immediately performed CPR and within minutes revived him. We took him back to the hospital where he was admitted, tested and treated and finally sent home on a heart and breathing monitor which he wore for 3 months. Without my knowledge of CPR, my son would not be here.
Vilma M. Kuttner, R.N.
American Heart Association BLS Instructor
Save A Life CPR
The difference between doing something and doing nothing
can save a life.
Safety training is your best insurance so you can protect the health of your business, colleagues, family, friends, and community.
* Meets OSHA Requirements
* Meets adoption Requirements
* Long Term Corporate Contracts
* Course is accredited
* National recognized ( American Heart Association Certification )
* Full service training provided at your location. We come to your location
* Some companies may be eligible to lower their insurance premiums